That’s right – we’re releasing a new version of LogoCore based on the student feedback we’ve been collecting over the last year. This marks the fifth time we’ve heavily changed the curriculum to improve the experience for our students at no extra cost. However, this year we’re increasing the price for all courses levels once LogoCore V5 updates have been completed.
Here’s a list of improvements included in LogoCore V5.
- ⚡ Students can now track their course progress.
- ⚡ New Contract Template
- ⚡ + 30 Additional Creative Briefs to develop a portfolio.
- ⚡ Refreshed lessons about Illustrator.
- ⚡ Refreshed lessons on Logo Theory.
- ⚡ New lessons about Presentation Design.
- ⚡ New lessons on Brand Style Guides
- ⚡ Supplement homework for each LogoCore Lesson.
- ⚡ Beta Hiring Program to connect Mentorship + Guidance students with clients.
- ⚡ Subtitles for the Grids and Illustrator portions of the course.
- ⚡ New Presentation templates for Mentorship and Guidance students.
Existing students will get the upgrade for free on June 18th.